Scrabble word: SORREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORREL exist?
Definitions of SORREL in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant or flower of the genus Oxalis
- noun - any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- noun - East Indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber
- noun - large sour-tasting arrowhead-shaped leaves used in salads and sauces
- noun - a horse of a brownish orange to light brown color
- adj - of a light brownish color
- Any of several plants of the genus Rumex, having acid-flavored leaves sometimes used as salad greens, especially R.
- Any of various plants of the genus Oxalis, having usually compound leaves with three leaflets.
- A brownish orange to light brown.
- A sorrel-colored horse or other animal.
- noun - a reddish brown color