Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SORREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORREL exist?
Definitions of SORREL in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant or flower of the genus Oxalis
- noun - any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- noun - East Indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber
- noun - large sour-tasting arrowhead-shaped leaves used in salads and sauces
- noun - a horse of a brownish orange to light brown color
- adj - of a light brownish color
- Any of several plants of the genus Rumex, having acid-flavored leaves sometimes used as salad greens, especially R.
- Any of various plants of the genus Oxalis, having usually compound leaves with three leaflets.
- A brownish orange to light brown.
- A sorrel-colored horse or other animal.
- n - a reddish brown color
There are 6 letters in SORREL: E L O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORREL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORREL plus a wildcard: SORREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORREL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SORREL
- love the sour taste of sorrel. Its great raw in mixed green salads ...
- -sorrel Creeping - 07) This is a small patch of creeping wood-sorrel ...
- sorrel might be less well known on the list so lets talk about it ...
- sorrel is readily available during Christmas when it is in season ...
- WP01889 Redwood sorrel ( Oxalis oregana ) and moss on a rotten log ...
- sorrel & Laphroaig a legend in the making Irne Sharon Hodes
- Also thriving is its little sister Buckler sorrel
- vibrant sorrel thriving in our garden.
- sorrel soup Kaths Kitchen Sync