Scrabble word: SORREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORREL exist?
Definitions of SORREL in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant or flower of the genus Oxalis
- noun - any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- noun - East Indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber
- noun - large sour-tasting arrowhead-shaped leaves used in salads and sauces
- noun - a horse of a brownish orange to light brown color
- adj - of a light brownish color
- Any of several plants of the genus Rumex, having acid-flavored leaves sometimes used as salad greens, especially R.
- Any of various plants of the genus Oxalis, having usually compound leaves with three leaflets.
- A brownish orange to light brown.
- A sorrel-colored horse or other animal.
- noun - a reddish brown color
There are 6 letters in SORREL: E L O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORREL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORREL plus a wildcard: SORREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORREL
Images for SORREL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.