Scrabble word: SORRELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORRELS exist?
Definitions of SORRELS in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant or flower of the genus Oxalis
- noun - any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- noun - East Indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber
- noun - large sour-tasting arrowhead-shaped leaves used in salads and sauces
- noun - a horse of a brownish orange to light brown color
- noun - a reddish brown color
There are 7 letters in SORRELS: E L O R R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORRELS plus a wildcard: SORRELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORRELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SORRELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.