Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROLLERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROLLERS exist?
Definitions of ROLLERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a grounder that rolls along the infield
- noun - a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
- noun - a small wheel without spokes (as on a roller skate)
- noun - a cylinder that revolves
- noun - a mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it
- noun - Old World bird that tumbles or rolls in flight
- noun - pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
- n - a cylindrical device that rolls or rotates
There are 7 letters in ROLLERS: E L L O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROLLERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROLLERS plus a wildcard: ROLLERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROLLERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROLLERS
- Drive rollers for the Document Transferring Industry
- Urethane Drive rollers
- PRG Plastic rollers-free running - rollers - AED rollers
- rollers IN LINE - rollers IN LINE Chassis aluminium extrud roue ...
- roller - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - roller word ...
- rollers Skorpion Quadline Rosa - Titanium Sport - Tu tienda deportiva
- Entrena en Casa rollersrollers TIAN-E 771
- ... plans Divers rollers Les fonds decran gratuits 1280x960
- rollers fitness
- rollers PY Patines en Lnea - rollers Productos Composite s.r ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.