Scrabble word: STROLLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STROLLER exist?
Definitions of STROLLER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who walks at a leisurely pace
- noun - a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
- One who strolls: elderly strollers in the park.
- A light four-wheeled chairlike carriage for transporting small children.
- An itinerant actor or performer.
- A vagabond.
- verb - to walk in a leisurely manner
There are 8 letters in STROLLER: E L L O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STROLLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STROLLER plus a wildcard: STROLLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STROLLER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STROLLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.