Scrabble word: ROLLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROLLER exist?
Definitions of ROLLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a grounder that rolls along the infield
- noun - a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
- noun - a small wheel without spokes (as on a roller skate)
- noun - a cylinder that revolves
- noun - a mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it
- noun - Old World bird that tumbles or rolls in flight
- noun - pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
- One that rolls or performs a rolling operation or activity.
- A small, spokeless wheel, such as that of a roller skate or caster.
- An elongated cylinder on which something, such as a window shade or towel, is wound.
- A heavy, revolving cylinder that is used to level, crush, or smooth.
- A cylinder of wire mesh, foam rubber, or other material around which a strand of hair is wound to produce a soft curl or wave.
- A long, rolled bandage.
- A heavy, swelling wave that breaks on a coast.
- A tumbler pigeon.
- Any of various Old World birds of the family Coraciidae, having bright blue wings, stocky bodies, and hooked bills.
- A canary that trills.
- noun - a cylindrical device that rolls or rotates
There are 6 letters in ROLLER: E L L O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROLLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROLLER plus a wildcard: ROLLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROLLER
Images for ROLLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.