Is ROLLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROLLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a grounder that rolls along the infield
- noun - a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
- noun - a small wheel without spokes (as on a roller skate)
- noun - a cylinder that revolves
- noun - a mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it
- noun - Old World bird that tumbles or rolls in flight
- noun - pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
- One that rolls or performs a rolling operation or activity.
- A small, spokeless wheel, such as that of a roller skate or caster.
- An elongated cylinder on which something, such as a window shade or towel, is wound.
- A heavy, revolving cylinder that is used to level, crush, or smooth.
- A cylinder of wire mesh, foam rubber, or other material around which a strand of hair is wound to produce a soft curl or wave.
- A long, rolled bandage.
- A heavy, swelling wave that breaks on a coast.
- A tumbler pigeon.
- Any of various Old World birds of the family Coraciidae, having bright blue wings, stocky bodies, and hooked bills.
- A canary that trills.
- noun - a cylindrical device that rolls or rotates
There are 6 letters in ROLLER: E L L O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROLLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROLLER, to go: ROLLER?
Rearrange the letters in ROLLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROLLER
What's nearby ROLLER
Lookup in Wiki for ROLLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROLLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROLLER"