Scrabble word: ROLLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROLLER exist?
Definitions of ROLLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a grounder that rolls along the infield
- noun - a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
- noun - a small wheel without spokes (as on a roller skate)
- noun - a cylinder that revolves
- noun - a mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it
- noun - Old World bird that tumbles or rolls in flight
- noun - pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
- One that rolls or performs a rolling operation or activity.
- A small, spokeless wheel, such as that of a roller skate or caster.
- An elongated cylinder on which something, such as a window shade or towel, is wound.
- A heavy, revolving cylinder that is used to level, crush, or smooth.
- A cylinder of wire mesh, foam rubber, or other material around which a strand of hair is wound to produce a soft curl or wave.
- A long, rolled bandage.
- A heavy, swelling wave that breaks on a coast.
- A tumbler pigeon.
- Any of various Old World birds of the family Coraciidae, having bright blue wings, stocky bodies, and hooked bills.
- A canary that trills.
- noun - a cylindrical device that rolls or rotates