Scrabble word: LOOSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOSER exist?
Definitions of LOOSER in dictionaries:
- adj - not compact or dense in structure or arrangement
- adj - (of a ball in sport) not in the possession or control of any player
- adj - not tight
- adj - not officially recognized or controlled
- adj - not literal
- adj - emptying easily or excessively
- adj - not affixed
- adj - not tense or taut
- adj - (of textures) full of small openings or gaps
- adj - lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- adj - not carefully arranged in a package
- adj - having escaped, especially from confinement
- adj - casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- adv - not firm, taut, or rigid [adj LOOSER, LOOSEST] : LOOSELY
- verb - to set free
There are 6 letters in LOOSER: E L O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOSER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOSER plus a wildcard: LOOSER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOSER
Images for LOOSER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.