Scrabble word: AEROSOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does AEROSOL exist?
Definitions of AEROSOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a cloud of solid or liquid particles in a gas
- noun - a dispenser that holds a substance under pressure and that can release it as a fine spray (usually by means of a propellant gas)
- A gaseous suspension of fine solid or liquid particles.
- A substance, such as paint, a detergent, or an insecticide, packaged under pressure with a gaseous propellant for release as a spray of fine particles.
- An aerosol bomb.
- noun - a gaseous suspension of fine solid or liquid particles
There are 7 letters in AEROSOL: A E L O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AEROSOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AEROSOL plus a wildcard: AEROSOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AEROSOL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AEROSOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.