Scrabble word: AEROSOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does AEROSOL exist?
Definitions of AEROSOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a cloud of solid or liquid particles in a gas
- noun - a dispenser that holds a substance under pressure and that can release it as a fine spray (usually by means of a propellant gas)
- A gaseous suspension of fine solid or liquid particles.
- A substance, such as paint, a detergent, or an insecticide, packaged under pressure with a gaseous propellant for release as a spray of fine particles.
- An aerosol bomb.
- noun - a gaseous suspension of fine solid or liquid particles