Scrabble word: VERIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERIFY exist?
Definitions of VERIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - confirm the truth of
- verb - check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard
- verb - attach or append a legal verification to (a pleading or petition)
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- To prove the truth of by presentation of evidence or testimony; substantiate.
- To affirm formally or under oath.
- To append a verification to (a pleading); conclude with a verification.
- verb - to prove to be true
There are 6 letters in VERIFY: E F I R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERIFY plus a wildcard: VERIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERIFY
Images for VERIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.