Scrabble word: FIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIVE exist?
Definitions of FIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - a team that plays basketball
- noun - a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips
- adj - being one more than four
- The cardinal number equal to 4 + 1.
- The fifth in a set or sequence.
- Something, such as a quintet or a basketball team, that has five parts, units, or members.
- One of several forms of handball originating in England and played mainly at British schools and universities, in which only the receiving side can score points.
- noun - a number
There are 4 letters in FIVE: E F I V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIVE plus a wildcard: FIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIVE
Images for FIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.