Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIERY exist?
Definitions of FIERY in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by intense emotion
- adj - like or suggestive of fire
- adj - very intense
- Consisting of or containing fire.
- Burning or glowing.
- Using or effected with fire.
- Easily ignited; flammable.
- Having the color of fire; brightly red: fiery hair; a fiery sunset.
- Torridly hot.
- Feverishly hot and flushed: fiery cheeks.
- Being in an inflamed, usually painful condition: a fiery boil.
- Easily excited or emotionally volatile; tempestuous: a fiery temper.
- Charged with emotion; spirited: a fiery denunciation.
- adv - intensely hot [adj -ERIER, -ERIEST] : FIERILY
There are 5 letters in FIERY: E F I R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIERY plus a wildcard: FIERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIERY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.