Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERITY exist?
Definitions of FERITY in dictionaries:
- The state of being wild or untamed.
- The state of being savage; ferocity.
- v - to go about in a group attacking others
- adj - living in a natural state
There are 6 letters in FERITY: E F I R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERITY plus a wildcard: FERITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERITY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERITY
- ... Search Trademark Category Cosmetics and Cleaning Products ferity
- ferity SELOS - experti na magnety
- ferity Lip Balm. WATERMELON Compare price and get advice at ...
- ferity Disco Glow - ButiqueUK
- ferity Lip Balm. STRAWBERRY Compare price and get advice at ...
- ferity Lip Balm. COCONUT Compare price and get advice at ...
- ferity Style Pen Nail ...
- ferity Lip Project
- ferity Eye Shadow Palette
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.