Scrabble word: RECTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECTIFY exist?
Definitions of RECTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - math: determine the length of
- verb - reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - set straight or right
- verb - make right or correct
- verb - convert into direct current
- To set right; correct.
- To correct by calculation or adjustment.
- To refine or purify, especially by distillation.
- To convert (alternating current) into direct current.
- To adjust (the proof of alcoholic beverages) by adding water or other liquids.
- adj - free from error
- verb - to make free from error
There are 7 letters in RECTIFY: C E F I R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECTIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECTIFY plus a wildcard: RECTIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECTIFY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECTIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.