Scrabble word: RECTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECTIFY exist?
Definitions of RECTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - math: determine the length of
- verb - reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - set straight or right
- verb - make right or correct
- verb - convert into direct current
- To set right; correct.
- To correct by calculation or adjustment.
- To refine or purify, especially by distillation.
- To convert (alternating current) into direct current.
- To adjust (the proof of alcoholic beverages) by adding water or other liquids.
- adj - free from error
- verb - to make free from error