Scrabble word: CERTIFY
Is CERTIFY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CERTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - guarantee payment on
- verb - authorize officially
- verb - guarantee as meeting a certain standard
- verb - declare legally insane
- To confirm formally as true, accurate, or genuine.
- To acknowledge in writing on the face of (a check) that the signature of the maker is genuine and that there are sufficient funds on deposit for its payment.
- To issue a license or certificate to.
- To declare legally insane.
- To inform positively; assure.
- verb - to assure the validity of
There are 7 letters in CERTIFY: C E F I R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CERTIFY
Click to search all anagrams of CERTIFY plus a wildcard: CERTIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CERTIFY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CERTIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.