Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PETRIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETRIFY exist?
Definitions of PETRIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to become stonelike or stiff or dazed and stunned
- verb - change into stone
- verb - make rigid and set into a conventional pattern
- To convert (wood or other organic matter) into a stony replica by petrifaction.
- To cause to become stiff or stonelike; deaden.
- To become stony, especially by petrifaction.
- verb - to convert into stone or a stony substance
There are 7 letters in PETRIFY: E F I P R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETRIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETRIFY plus a wildcard: PETRIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETRIFY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PETRIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.