Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PETRIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETRIFY exist?
Definitions of PETRIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to become stonelike or stiff or dazed and stunned
- verb - change into stone
- verb - make rigid and set into a conventional pattern
- To convert (wood or other organic matter) into a stony replica by petrifaction.
- To cause to become stiff or stonelike; deaden.
- To become stony, especially by petrifaction.
- v - to convert into stone or a stony substance
There are 7 letters in PETRIFY: E F I P R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETRIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETRIFY plus a wildcard: PETRIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETRIFY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PETRIFY
- petrify on Veengle
- February 2008 The Bleeding Heart Show
- Monkeys on a chandelier Picturebook
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- MARMI DI CARRARA SRL - SEQUOIA Marble (Tiles slabs flooring ...
- petrify with hydrofluoric acid
- YES If you petrify a brush with dried paint just soak it in Murphys ...
- Akys art petrify
- How to petrify a Cucumber eHow.com
- Oh god. is always such a pain in the ass. It means something ...