Scrabble word: VARIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIED exist?
Definitions of VARIED in dictionaries:
- verb - become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- verb - be at variance with
- verb - be subject to change in accordance with a variable
- verb - make something more diverse and varied
- adj - characterized by variety
- adj - widely different
- adj - broken away from sameness or identity or duplication
- Having or consisting of various kinds or forms; diverse.
- Having been modified or altered.
- Of several colors; varicolored or variegated.
- verb - to become or make different
There are 6 letters in VARIED: A D E I R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARIED plus a wildcard: VARIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARIED
Images for VARIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.