Scrabble word: DELIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELIVER exist?
Definitions of DELIVER in dictionaries:
- verb - deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- verb - bring to a destination, make a delivery
- verb - to surrender someone or something to another
- verb - free from harm or evil
- verb - hand over to the authorities of another country
- verb - pass down
- verb - utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.)
- verb - save from sins
- verb - carry out or perform
- verb - relinquish possession or control over
- verb - throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball
- verb - cause to be born
- To bring or transport to the proper place or recipient; distribute: deliver groceries; deliver the mail.
- To surrender (someone or something) to another; hand over: delivered the criminal to the police.
- To secure (something promised or desired), as for a candidate or political party: campaign workers who delivered the ward for the mayor.
- To throw or hurl: The pitcher delivered the ball.
- To strike (a blow).
- To express in words; declare or utter: deliver a lecture.
- To give birth to: She delivered a baby boy this morning.
- To assist (a woman) in giving birth: The doctor delivered her of twins.
- To assist or aid in the birth of: The midwife delivered the baby.
- To give forth or produce: The oil well delivered only 50 barrels a day.
- To produce or achieve what is desired or expected; make good: The senator delivered on her pledge.
- To give birth: She expects to deliver in late August.
- verb - to take to the intended recipient
There are 7 letters in DELIVER: D E E I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELIVER plus a wildcard: DELIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELIVER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELIVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.