Scrabble word: DELIVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELIVERY exist?
Definitions of DELIVERY in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail)
- noun - the event of giving birth
- noun - your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- noun - the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- noun - (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- noun - recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- noun - the act of delivering a child
- The act of conveying or delivering.
- Something delivered, as a shipment or package.
- The act of transferring to another.
- A formal act of transferring ownership of property to another: delivery of a deed.
- The act of giving up; surrender.
- The act or manner of throwing or discharging.
- The act of giving birth; parturition.
- Utterance or enunciation: The historic speech required but two minutes in delivery.
- The act or manner of speaking or singing: a folk singer’s casual delivery.
- The act of releasing or rescuing.
- verb - to take to the intended recipient