Scrabble word: DELIVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELIVERY exist?
Definitions of DELIVERY in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail)
- noun - the event of giving birth
- noun - your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- noun - the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- noun - (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- noun - recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- noun - the act of delivering a child
- The act of conveying or delivering.
- Something delivered, as a shipment or package.
- The act of transferring to another.
- A formal act of transferring ownership of property to another: delivery of a deed.
- The act of giving up; surrender.
- The act or manner of throwing or discharging.
- The act of giving birth; parturition.
- Utterance or enunciation: The historic speech required but two minutes in delivery.
- The act or manner of speaking or singing: a folk singer’s casual delivery.
- The act of releasing or rescuing.
- verb - to take to the intended recipient
There are 8 letters in DELIVERY: D E E I L R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELIVERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELIVERY plus a wildcard: DELIVERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELIVERY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELIVERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.