Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RELIEVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELIEVED exist?
Definitions of RELIEVED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide physical relief, as from pain
- verb - free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
- verb - grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - relieve oneself of troubling information
- verb - provide relief for
- verb - free from a burden, evil, or distress
- verb - take by stealing
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- verb - alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
- adj - (of pain or sorrow) made easier to bear
- adj - extending out above or beyond a surface or boundary
- v - to lessen or free from pain or discomfort
There are 8 letters in RELIEVED: D E E E I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIEVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELIEVED plus a wildcard: RELIEVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELIEVED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELIEVED
- ... today who if they quit you would be relieved as opposed to upset
- Migraine Headache Treatment using HBOT male patient relieved
- relieved Businessman Breathing Stock Photos - Image 9837993
- relieved baby1
- Cute relieved Panda Retro Style Royalty Free Stock Vector Art ...
- relieved jpg
- Royalty-Free (RF) Clip Art Illustration of a Cartoon relieved Man With ...
- image of a man relieved from having problems about choosing the ...
- relieved Man Stock Photo 112742806 Shutterstock