Scrabble word: RELIEVE
Is RELIEVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RELIEVE in dictionaries:
- verb - provide physical relief, as from pain
- verb - free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
- verb - grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - relieve oneself of troubling information
- verb - provide relief for
- verb - free from a burden, evil, or distress
- verb - take by stealing
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- verb - alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
- To cause a lessening or alleviation of: relieved all his symptoms; relieved the tension.
- To free from pain, anxiety, or distress.
- To furnish assistance or aid to.
- To rescue from siege.
- To release (a person) from an obligation, a restriction, or a burden, as by law or legislation.
- To free from a specified duty by providing or acting as a substitute.
- To make less tedious, monotonous, or unpleasant: Only one small candle relieved the gloom.
- To make prominent or effective by contrast; set off.
- To rob or deprive: Pickpockets relieved him of his money.
- verb - to lessen or free from pain or discomfort
There are 7 letters in RELIEVE: E E E I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIEVE
Click to search all anagrams of RELIEVE plus a wildcard: RELIEVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELIEVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELIEVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.