Scrabble word: REVEILLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVEILLE exist?
Definitions of REVEILLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (military) signal to wake up
- noun - a signal to get up in the morning
- The sounding of a bugle early in the morning to awaken and summon people in a camp or garrison.
- This bugle call or its equivalent.
- The first military formation of the day.
- A signal to get up out of bed.
- noun - a morning bugle call
There are 8 letters in REVEILLE: E E E I L L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVEILLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVEILLE plus a wildcard: REVEILLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVEILLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVEILLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.