Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVEE exist?
Definitions of LEVEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal reception of visitors or guests (as at a royal court)
- noun - a pier that provides a landing place on a river
- noun - an embankment that is built in order to prevent a river from overflowing
- An embankment raised to prevent a river from overflowing.
- A small ridge or raised area bordering an irrigated field.
- A landing place on a river; a pier.
- A reception held, as by royalty, upon arising from bed.
- A formal reception, as at a royal court.
- v - to provide with an embankment
There are 5 letters in LEVEE: E E E L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVEE plus a wildcard: LEVEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVEE
Images for LEVEE
- levee on the Mississippi
- Millport Slough natural levee Siletz estuary Oregon USA
- Current levee Solutions - Strong levees
- Whatcom Salmon Recovery Bertrand Creek levee Setback Project
- Missouri River levee breaches near Hamburg Iowa I-29 to close in ...
- Full resolution (1160 776 pixels file size 217 KB MIME type ...
- ... of Santa Maria California River levee Flood Maps and Flood Insurance
- This 700 ft section of levee slid into the east side of the ...
- levee James D. Butler Fine Artists A-Z Gallery Chroma
- Is There a levee Near You That is About to Fail Thoughts on ...