Scrabble word: LEVEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVEE exist?
Definitions of LEVEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal reception of visitors or guests (as at a royal court)
- noun - a pier that provides a landing place on a river
- noun - an embankment that is built in order to prevent a river from overflowing
- An embankment raised to prevent a river from overflowing.
- A small ridge or raised area bordering an irrigated field.
- A landing place on a river; a pier.
- A reception held, as by royalty, upon arising from bed.
- A formal reception, as at a royal court.
- verb - to provide with an embankment