Scrabble word: LEVEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVEE exist?
Definitions of LEVEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal reception of visitors or guests (as at a royal court)
- noun - a pier that provides a landing place on a river
- noun - an embankment that is built in order to prevent a river from overflowing
- An embankment raised to prevent a river from overflowing.
- A small ridge or raised area bordering an irrigated field.
- A landing place on a river; a pier.
- A reception held, as by royalty, upon arising from bed.
- A formal reception, as at a royal court.
- verb - to provide with an embankment
There are 5 letters in LEVEE: E E E L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVEE plus a wildcard: LEVEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVEE
Images for LEVEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.