Scrabble word: SLEEVE
Is SLEEVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SLEEVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- noun - small case into which an object fits
- A part of a garment that covers all or part of an arm.
- A case into which an object or a device fits: a record sleeve.
- verb - to furnish with a sleeve (the part of a garment covering the arm)
There are 6 letters in SLEEVE: E E E L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEEVE
Click to search all anagrams of SLEEVE plus a wildcard: SLEEVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEEVE
Images for SLEEVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.