Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVEES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVEES exist?
Definitions of LEVEES in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal reception of visitors or guests (as at a royal court)
- noun - a pier that provides a landing place on a river
- noun - an embankment that is built in order to prevent a river from overflowing
- v - to provide with an embankment
There are 6 letters in LEVEES: E E E L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVEES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVEES plus a wildcard: LEVEES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVEES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEVEES
- Figure 1 - Natural levees are formed along the margins of the low flow ...
- Counties with levees (graphics by Times Picayune)
- Figure 2 - Maximal loading of a flood protection levee in Mississippi ...
- View from Hanapepe Swinging Bridge of east and west levees
- levee on the Mississippi
- levees Flood Risk Flood Insurance FloodSmart
- North Dakota Streams Natural levees
- Before the levees Break A Plan to Save the Netherlands
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.