Scrabble word: VIRILE
Is VIRILE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VIRILE in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by energy and vigor
- adj - characteristic of a man
- adj - (of a male) capable of copulation
- Of, relating to, or having the characteristics of an adult male.
- Having or showing masculine spirit, strength, vigor, or power.
- Capable of performing sexually as a male; potent.
- adv - having masculine vigor [adj] : VIRILELY
There are 6 letters in VIRILE: E I I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRILE
Click to search all anagrams of VIRILE plus a wildcard: VIRILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIRILE
Images for VIRILE
Lookup in Wiki for VIRILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.