Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNIVELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIVELS exist?
Definitions of SNIVELS in dictionaries:
- noun - whining in a tearful manner
- noun - the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- verb - talk in a tearful manner
- verb - snuff up mucus through the nose
- verb - cry or whine with snuffling
- verb - to cry or whine with sniffling
There are 7 letters in SNIVELS: E I L N S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIVELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNIVELS plus a wildcard: SNIVELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNIVELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNIVELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.