Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNIVELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIVELS exist?
Definitions of SNIVELS in dictionaries:
- noun - whining in a tearful manner
- noun - the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- verb - talk in a tearful manner
- verb - snuff up mucus through the nose
- verb - cry or whine with snuffling
- v - to cry or whine with sniffling
There are 7 letters in SNIVELS: E I L N S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIVELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNIVELS plus a wildcard: SNIVELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNIVELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNIVELS
- ... map of Iceland Colds collops and meldrops Bills Head snivels
- snivels - Fossil Fighters Wiki
- Although the weather ultimately turned against us we were able to get ...
- rameson 10 1 44 by snivels 11 a ginger reading a book under a tree 1 ...
- grey alien zip face hoodie sports direct) - grey and gold patterned ...
- Historical Fiction - Jocelyns River Chapter 2 - Page 1 - Wattpad
- Sexy xenomorph
- Hide-and-seek by FrAlichen on deviantART
- Wanted Cutting Boards With Built-In Bowls Co.Design business ...
- cant wait to taste this as apparently its scrumptious. In terms of ...