Scrabble word: VESTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESTING exist?
Definitions of VESTING in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- verb - become legally vested
- verb - clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- verb - clothe formally
- The granting to an employee of credits toward a pension even if separated from the job before retirement.
- noun - the right of an employee to share in and withdraw from a pension fund without penalty