Scrabble word: VESTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESTING exist?
Definitions of VESTING in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- verb - become legally vested
- verb - clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- verb - clothe formally
- The granting to an employee of credits toward a pension even if separated from the job before retirement.
- noun - the right of an employee to share in and withdraw from a pension fund without penalty
There are 7 letters in VESTING: E G I N S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VESTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VESTING plus a wildcard: VESTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VESTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VESTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.