Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABATIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABATIS exist?
Definitions of ABATIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a line of defense consisting of a barrier of felled or live trees with branches (sharpened or with barbed wire entwined) pointed toward the enemy
- n - a barrier made of felled trees
There are 6 letters in ABATIS: A A B I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABATIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABATIS plus a wildcard: ABATIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABATIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABATIS
- abatis protecting the walls of the fort
- Wartime view of abatis along the Petersburglines
- abatis ClipArt ETC
- Fileabatis (PSF).png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- abatis gigante feito com rvores inteiras pode ser um efetivo ...
- 0019 abatis Sharpened Stakes at Union Lines at Petersburg Battlefield ...
- Tree abatis - City of Wonder Wiki
- abatis Dress for V4(Poser)_9MBi
- abatis Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.