Scrabble word: ECHOES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECHOES exist?
Definitions of ECHOES in dictionaries:
- noun - the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- noun - (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- noun - a reply that repeats what has just been said
- noun - a reflected television or radio or radar beam
- noun - a close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.
- noun - an imitation or repetition
- verb - to say again or imitate
- verb - ring or echo with sound
- verb - call to mind
- noun - a repetition of sound by reflection of sound waves
- verb - to produce an echo
There are 6 letters in ECHOES: C E E H O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECHOES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECHOES plus a wildcard: ECHOES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECHOES
Images for ECHOES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.