Scrabble word: CHOOSE
Is CHOOSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHOOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
- verb - select as an alternative over another
- verb - see fit or proper to act in a certain way
- To select from a number of possible alternatives; decide on and pick out.
- To prefer above others: chooses the supermarket over the neighborhood grocery store.
- To make a choice; make a selection: was used to doing as she chose.
- verb - to take by preference
There are 6 letters in CHOOSE: C E H O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOOSE
Click to search all anagrams of CHOOSE plus a wildcard: CHOOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOOSE
Images for CHOOSE
Lookup in Wiki for CHOOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.