Scrabble word: CHOOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOOSE exist?
Definitions of CHOOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
- verb - select as an alternative over another
- verb - see fit or proper to act in a certain way
- To select from a number of possible alternatives; decide on and pick out.
- To prefer above others: chooses the supermarket over the neighborhood grocery store.
- To make a choice; make a selection: was used to doing as she chose.
- verb - to take by preference