Scrabble word: COOP
Is COOP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a farm building for housing poultry
- noun - an enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept
- An enclosure or cage, as for poultry or small animals.
- An uncomfortably confined space.
- To confine in or as if in a coop.
- verb - to shut within an enclosure
There are 4 letters in COOP: C O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COOP
Click to search all anagrams of COOP plus a wildcard: COOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COOP
Images for COOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.