Is SCOOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCOOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity a scoop will hold
- noun - a hollow concave shape made by removing something
- noun - a news report that is reported first by one news organization
- noun - street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- noun - the shovel or bucket of a dredge or backhoe
- noun - a large ladle
- verb - take out or up with or as if with a scoop
- verb - get the better of
- A shovellike utensil, usually having a deep, curved dish and a short handle: a flour scoop.
- The amount that such a utensil can hold.
- A thick-handled cuplike utensil for dispensing balls of ice cream or other semisoft food, often having a sweeping band in the cup that is levered by the thumb to free the contents.
- A portion of food gathered with this utensil.
- A ladle; a dipper.
- An implement for bailing water from a boat.
- A narrow, spoon-shaped instrument for surgical extraction in cavities or cysts.
- The bucket or shovel, as of a dredge or backhoe.
- A hollow area; a cavity.
- An opening, as on the body of a motor vehicle, by which a fluid is directed inward: “The [sports car] has... enough scoops and spoilers to get you a citation just standing still” (Mark Weinstein).
- A scooping movement or action.
- An exclusive news story acquired by luck or initiative before a competitor.
- Current information or details: What’s the scoop on the new neighbors? — v.
- To take up or dip into with or as if with a scoop.
- To hollow out by digging.
- To gather or collect swiftly and unceremoniously; grab: scoop up a handful of jelly beans.
- To top or outmaneuver (a competitor) in acquiring and publishing an important news story.
- verb - to take up with a scoop (a spoonlike utensil)
There are 5 letters in SCOOP: C O O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCOOP, to go: SCOOP?
Rearrange the letters in SCOOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCOOP
What's nearby SCOOP
Lookup in Wiki for SCOOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCOOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCOOP"