Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCOOPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOOPS exist?
Definitions of SCOOPS in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity a scoop will hold
- noun - a hollow concave shape made by removing something
- noun - a news report that is reported first by one news organization
- noun - street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- noun - the shovel or bucket of a dredge or backhoe
- noun - a large ladle
- verb - take out or up with or as if with a scoop
- verb - get the better of
- verb - to take up with a scoop (a spoonlike utensil)
There are 6 letters in SCOOPS: C O O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOOPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOOPS plus a wildcard: SCOOPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOOPS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOOPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.