Scrabble word: POUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUCH exist?
Definitions of POUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a small or medium size container for holding or carrying things
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican)
- verb - put into a small bag
- verb - send by special mail that goes through diplomatic channels
- verb - swell or protrude outwards
- A small bag often closing with a drawstring and used especially for carrying loose items in one’s pocket.
- A bag or sack used to carry mail or diplomatic dispatches.
- A leather bag or case for carrying powder or smallarms ammunition.
- A sealed plastic or foil container used in packaging frozen or dehydrated food.
- Something resembling a bag in shape: one’s pouches under one’s eyes.
- A saclike structure, such as the cheek pockets of the gopher or the external abdominal pocket in which marsupials carry their young.
- A pocketlike space in the body: the pharyngeal pouch.
- A pocket.
- A purse for small coins.
- To place in or as if in a pouch; pocket.
- To cause to resemble a pouch.
- To assume the form of a pouch or pouchlike cavity.
- verb - to put in a pouch (a small, flexible receptacle)