Scrabble word: POUCH
Is POUCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a small or medium size container for holding or carrying things
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican)
- verb - put into a small bag
- verb - send by special mail that goes through diplomatic channels
- verb - swell or protrude outwards
- A small bag often closing with a drawstring and used especially for carrying loose items in one’s pocket.
- A bag or sack used to carry mail or diplomatic dispatches.
- A leather bag or case for carrying powder or smallarms ammunition.
- A sealed plastic or foil container used in packaging frozen or dehydrated food.
- Something resembling a bag in shape: one’s pouches under one’s eyes.
- A saclike structure, such as the cheek pockets of the gopher or the external abdominal pocket in which marsupials carry their young.
- A pocketlike space in the body: the pharyngeal pouch.
- A pocket.
- A purse for small coins.
- To place in or as if in a pouch; pocket.
- To cause to resemble a pouch.
- To assume the form of a pouch or pouchlike cavity.
- verb - to put in a pouch (a small, flexible receptacle)
There are 5 letters in POUCH: C H O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POUCH
Click to search all anagrams of POUCH plus a wildcard: POUCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POUCH
Images for POUCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.