Is SHOCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally
- noun - the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
- noun - a reflex response to the passage of electric current through the body
- noun - (pathology) bodily collapse or near collapse caused by inadequate oxygen delivery to the cells
- noun - an instance of agitation of the earth's crust
- noun - an unpleasant or disappointing surprise
- noun - a pile of sheaves of grain set on end in a field to dry
- noun - a bushy thick mass (especially hair)
- noun - a sudden jarring impact
- noun - a mechanical damper
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - strike with horror or terror
- verb - collide violently
- verb - collect or gather into shocks
- verb - subject to electrical shocks
- verb - inflict a trauma upon
- A violent collision or impact; a heavy blow.
- The effect of such a collision or blow.
- Something that jars the mind or emotions as if with a violent, unexpected blow.
- The disturbance of function, equilibrium, or mental faculties caused by such a blow; violent agitation.
- A severe offense to one’s sense of propriety or decency; an outrage.
- A generally temporary state of massive physiological reaction to severe physical or emotional trauma, usually characterized by marked loss of blood pressure and depression of vital processes.
- The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing through the body or a body part.
- A sudden economic disturbance, such as a rise in the price of a commodity.
- A shock absorber.
- To strike with great surprise and emotional disturbance.
- To strike with disgust; offend.
- To induce a state of physical shock in (a person).
- To come into contact violently, as in battle; collide.
- A number of sheaves of grain stacked upright in a field for drying.
- A thick, heavy mass: a shock of white hair.
- verb - to strike with great surprise, horror, or disgust
There are 5 letters in SHOCK: C H K O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOCK, to go: SHOCK?
Rearrange the letters in SHOCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHOCK
What's nearby SHOCK
Lookup in Wiki for SHOCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOCK"