Scrabble word: SHOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOCK exist?
Definitions of SHOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally
- noun - the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
- noun - a reflex response to the passage of electric current through the body
- noun - (pathology) bodily collapse or near collapse caused by inadequate oxygen delivery to the cells
- noun - an instance of agitation of the earth's crust
- noun - an unpleasant or disappointing surprise
- noun - a pile of sheaves of grain set on end in a field to dry
- noun - a bushy thick mass (especially hair)
- noun - a sudden jarring impact
- noun - a mechanical damper
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - strike with horror or terror
- verb - collide violently
- verb - collect or gather into shocks
- verb - subject to electrical shocks
- verb - inflict a trauma upon
- A violent collision or impact; a heavy blow.
- The effect of such a collision or blow.
- Something that jars the mind or emotions as if with a violent, unexpected blow.
- The disturbance of function, equilibrium, or mental faculties caused by such a blow; violent agitation.
- A severe offense to one’s sense of propriety or decency; an outrage.
- A generally temporary state of massive physiological reaction to severe physical or emotional trauma, usually characterized by marked loss of blood pressure and depression of vital processes.
- The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing through the body or a body part.
- A sudden economic disturbance, such as a rise in the price of a commodity.
- A shock absorber.
- To strike with great surprise and emotional disturbance.
- To strike with disgust; offend.
- To induce a state of physical shock in (a person).
- To come into contact violently, as in battle; collide.
- A number of sheaves of grain stacked upright in a field for drying.
- A thick, heavy mass: a shock of white hair.
- verb - to strike with great surprise, horror, or disgust
There are 5 letters in SHOCK: C H K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOCK plus a wildcard: SHOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOCK
Images for SHOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.