Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOCK exist?
Definitions of CHOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a block of wood used to prevent the sliding or rolling of a heavy object
- verb - secure with chocks
- verb - support on chocks
- adv - as completely as possible
- A block or wedge placed under something else, such as a wheel, to keep it from moving.
- A heavy fitting of metal or wood with two jaws curving inward, through which a rope or cable may be run.
- To fit with or secure by a chock: The plane’s wheels were chocked and chained down.
- To place (a boat) on chocks.
- As completely as possible: a report chock full of errors.
- As close as possible: had to stand chock up against the railing.
- verb - to secure with a wedge of wood or metal
There are 5 letters in CHOCK: C C H K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOCK plus a wildcard: CHOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOCK
Images for CHOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.