Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SMOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMOCK exist?
Definitions of SMOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a loose coverall (coat or frock) reaching down to the ankles
- verb - embellish by sewing in straight lines crossing each other diagonally
- To clothe in a smock.
- To decorate (fabric) with smocking.
- v - to furnish with a smock (a loose outer garment)
There are 5 letters in SMOCK: C K M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMOCK plus a wildcard: SMOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMOCK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMOCK
- Long Sleeve Art smock
- Bruno Charvin Natural Linen smock 88.85
- Arktis Country Covers SAS Style Waterproof smock Parka
- complete without a decorative smock The Creativity Street art smock ...
- Working smock
- Arktis waterproof smockParka - Country Covers
- Henri Lloyd Viking smock Top - T-Shirts from The Menswear Site UK
- Garden Artist smock Scrub Jacket - Pink Stripe 100% Cotton
- ... smock Navy Waterproof Viking smock Navy Henri Lloyd Viking smock
- Late war 12 zipper front Denison smock.