Scrabble word: WANGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANGLE exist?
Definitions of WANGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of accomplishing something by scheming or trickery
- verb - achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- To make, achieve, or get by contrivance: wangled a job for which she had no training.
- To manipulate or juggle, especially fraudulently.
- To extricate (oneself) from difficulty.
- To use indirect, tricky, or fraudulent methods.
- To extricate oneself by subtle or indirect means, as from difficulty; wriggle.
- verb - to obtain or accomplish by contrivance