Scrabble word: WANGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANGLE exist?
Definitions of WANGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of accomplishing something by scheming or trickery
- verb - achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- To make, achieve, or get by contrivance: wangled a job for which she had no training.
- To manipulate or juggle, especially fraudulently.
- To extricate (oneself) from difficulty.
- To use indirect, tricky, or fraudulent methods.
- To extricate oneself by subtle or indirect means, as from difficulty; wriggle.
- verb - to obtain or accomplish by contrivance
There are 6 letters in WANGLE: A E G L N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WANGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WANGLE plus a wildcard: WANGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WANGLE
Images for WANGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.