Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALENA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALENA exist?
Definitions of GALENA in dictionaries:
- noun - soft blue-grey mineral
- A gray mineral, essentially PbS, the principal ore of lead.
- adj - the principal ore of lead [n -S] : GALENIC
There are 6 letters in GALENA: A A E G L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALENA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALENA plus a wildcard: GALENA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALENA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALENA
- galena is a lead ore . This article describes galenas mineral ...
- galena Mineral Uses and Properties - GEOLOGY.COM
- Filegalena-249298.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- galena from Sweetwater mine Viburnum Trend Reynolds Co. Missouri ...
- galena gemstone meaning
- This is galena from St. J oseph lead district Missouri. It is about ...
- Large galena Image
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.