Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANNELID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNELID exist?
Definitions of ANNELID in dictionaries:
- noun - worms with cylindrical bodies segmented both internally and externally
- adj - relating to or belonging to or characteristic of any worms of the phylum Annelida
- Of or belonging to the phylum Annelida.
- n - any of a phylum of segmented worms
There are 7 letters in ANNELID: A D E I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNELID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNELID plus a wildcard: ANNELID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNELID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANNELID
- annelids are worms. In the UK you will generally expect to find many ...
- annelid I
- Phylum annelida are divided in to three main groups
- The Origin Of The Brain Lies In A Worm
- The body plan of a typical annelid (earthworm)
- ... on annelid.Upgrade to Britannica Online for more on annelid
- MicroRNAs to Track Evolutionary History for First Time
- Return to top of page
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.