Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALCINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALCINE exist?
Definitions of CALCINE in dictionaries:
- verb - heat a substance so that it oxidizes or reduces
- To heat (a substance) to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point, causing loss of moisture, reduction, or oxidation and the decomposition of carbonates and other compounds.
- v - to reduce to a calx by heat
There are 7 letters in CALCINE: A C C E I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALCINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALCINE plus a wildcard: CALCINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALCINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALCINE
- Commodity calcined Anthracite Coal( Carbon Addictive Carbon Raiser)
- calcine Kaoline - China calcine Kaolinecalcine
- calcine kaolin (China Manufacturer) - Chemical Reagent - Chemicals ...
- Supplier of calcine Kaolin Clay (Ultima) from MumbaiMaharashtraIndia ...
- Giffarine calcine Supplements STEEL BONE I Print Ad by BBDO Bangkok ...
- STEEL BONE III Giffarine calcine Supplements BBDO Bangkok Skyline ...
- Joggeuse disparue un corps calcin dcouvert - societe - Elle
- ... to form the oxide calcine before the zinc can be extracted
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.