Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANAL exist?
Definitions of CANAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) an indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels
- noun - a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- noun - long and narrow strip of water made for boats or for irrigation
- verb - provide (a city) with a canal
- An artificial waterway or artificially improved river used for travel, shipping, or irrigation.
- A tube, duct, or passageway.
- One of the faint, hazy markings resembling straight lines on early telescopic images of the surface of Mars.
- To dig an artificial waterway through: canal an isthmus.
- To provide with an artificial waterway or waterways.
- verb - to dig an artificial waterway through
There are 5 letters in CANAL: A A C L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANAL plus a wildcard: CANAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.