Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANAL exist?
Definitions of CANAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) an indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels
- noun - a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- noun - long and narrow strip of water made for boats or for irrigation
- verb - provide (a city) with a canal
- An artificial waterway or artificially improved river used for travel, shipping, or irrigation.
- A tube, duct, or passageway.
- One of the faint, hazy markings resembling straight lines on early telescopic images of the surface of Mars.
- To dig an artificial waterway through: canal an isthmus.
- To provide with an artificial waterway or waterways.
- v - to dig an artificial waterway through
There are 5 letters in CANAL: A A C L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANAL plus a wildcard: CANAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANAL
- Panama canal in Panama - Ships in Panama canal images
- FileRideau canal.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Peripheral canal Panama canal North Indybay
- Suez canal Lesseps Lessepsian Migration Anti-Lessepsian Red Sea
- The Panama canal links the Atlantic and Pacific oceans through the ...
- Famous Panama canal Tour and Travel Diaoyu
- Map of Panama canal
- Panama canal Travel agency Blue Seas
- Vulnerability and the Panama canal
- Panama canal