Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARNAL exist?
Definitions of CARNAL in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by the appetites and passions of the body
- adj - of or relating to the body or flesh
- Relating to the physical and especially sexual appetites: carnal desire.
- Worldly or earthly; temporal: the carnal world.
- Of or relating to the body or flesh; bodily: carnal remains.
- adv - pertaining to bodily appetites [adj] : CARNALLY
There are 6 letters in CARNAL: A A C L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARNAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARNAL plus a wildcard: CARNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARNAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARNAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.