Scrabble word: LACUNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACUNA exist?
Definitions of LACUNA in dictionaries:
- noun - a blank gap or missing part
- noun - an ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome
- An empty space or a missing part; a gap: “self-centered in opinion, with curious lacunae of astounding ignorance” (Frank Norris).
- A cavity, space, or depression, especially in a bone, containing cartilage or bone cells.
- adj - an empty space or missing part [n -NAE or -NAS] : LACUNAL, LACUNARY, LACUNATE