Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LACUNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACUNA exist?
Definitions of LACUNA in dictionaries:
- noun - a blank gap or missing part
- noun - an ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome
- An empty space or a missing part; a gap: “self-centered in opinion, with curious lacunae of astounding ignorance” (Frank Norris).
- A cavity, space, or depression, especially in a bone, containing cartilage or bone cells.
- adj - an empty space or missing part [n -NAE or -NAS] : LACUNAL, LACUNARY, LACUNATE
There are 6 letters in LACUNA: A A C L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LACUNA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LACUNA plus a wildcard: LACUNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LACUNA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LACUNA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.