Scrabble word: UNCIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNCIAL exist?
Definitions of UNCIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a style of orthography characterized by somewhat rounded capital letters
- adj - relating to or written in majuscule letters (which resemble modern capitals)
- A style of writing characterized by somewhat rounded capital letters.
- A capital letter written in this style.
- noun - a style of writing
There are 6 letters in UNCIAL: A C I L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNCIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNCIAL plus a wildcard: UNCIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNCIAL
Images for UNCIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.