Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLACING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLACING exist?
Definitions of PLACING in dictionaries:
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - place somebody in a particular situation or location
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - assign a location to
- verb - to arrange for
- verb - take a place in a competition
- verb - intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- verb - recognize as being
- verb - assign to (a job or a home)
- verb - locate
- verb - estimate
- verb - identify the location or place of
- verb - make an investment
- verb - assign to a station
- verb - finish second or better in a horse or dog race
- verb - sing a note with the correct pitch
- v - to set in a particular position
There are 7 letters in PLACING: A C G I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLACING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLACING plus a wildcard: PLACING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLACING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLACING
- placing The Floor Tiles Stock Photo 29889124 Shutterstock
- Concrete Conveying placing Compacting Engineering Intro
- Concrete placing Boom - Hangzhou Truemax Engineering Machinery Co.Ltd ...
- Concrete placing Boom Photo Detailed about Separate Concrete placing ...
- Another image shows what could be the same Caucasian man or a third ...
- Woman placing Flowers On Grave Site - Retro Clipart Illustration ...
- Concrete placing Boom HG28HHG32 - POTENTIAL (China Manufacturer ...
- Trust members placing concrete into driveway on 2 February 2008. Photo ...
- placing Order Through GoogleCheckout
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.