Scrabble word: CLAPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAPPING exist?
Definitions of CLAPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a demonstration of approval by clapping the hands together
- verb - put quickly or forcibly
- verb - cause to strike the air in flight
- verb - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- verb - clap one's hands together
- verb - strike the air in flight
- verb - strike with the flat of the hand
- verb - strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise
- verb - to strike one palm against the other
There are 8 letters in CLAPPING: A C G I L N P P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAPPING plus a wildcard: CLAPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAPPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.