Scrabble word: SLICING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICING exist?
Definitions of SLICING in dictionaries:
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- noun - the act of cutting into slices
- verb - make a clean cut through
- verb - hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- verb - cut into slices
- verb - hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- verb - to cut into thin, flat pieces
There are 7 letters in SLICING: C G I I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLICING plus a wildcard: SLICING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLICING
Images for SLICING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.