Scrabble word: CEILINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEILINGS exist?
Definitions of CEILINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the overhead upper surface of a covered space
- noun - (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
- noun - an upper limit on what is allowed
- noun - maximum altitude at which a plane can fly (under specified conditions)
- noun - the overhead lining of a room
There are 8 letters in CEILINGS: C E G I I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CEILINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CEILINGS plus a wildcard: CEILINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEILINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CEILINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.