Scrabble word: NICKEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NICKEL exist?
Definitions of NICKEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion
- noun - a United States coin worth one twentieth of a dollar
- noun - five dollars worth of a drug
- verb - plate with nickel
- Ni A silvery, hard, ductile, ferromagnetic metallic element used in alloys, in corrosion-resistant surfaces and batteries, and for electroplating.
- A U.
- A nickel bag.
- verb - to plate with nickel (a metallic element)
There are 6 letters in NICKEL: C E I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NICKEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NICKEL plus a wildcard: NICKEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NICKEL
Images for NICKEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.