Scrabble word: NICKEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NICKEL exist?
Definitions of NICKEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion
- noun - a United States coin worth one twentieth of a dollar
- noun - five dollars worth of a drug
- verb - plate with nickel
- Ni A silvery, hard, ductile, ferromagnetic metallic element used in alloys, in corrosion-resistant surfaces and batteries, and for electroplating.
- A U.
- A nickel bag.
- verb - to plate with nickel (a metallic element)