Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLINKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINKER exist?
Definitions of CLINKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fragment of incombustible matter left after a wood or coal or charcoal fire
- noun - a hard brick used as a paving stone
- verb - clear out the cinders and clinker from
- verb - turn to clinker or form clinker under excessive heat in burning
- The incombustible residue, fused into an irregular lump, that remains after the combustion of coal.
- A partially vitrified brick or a mass of bricks fused together.
- An extremely hard burned brick.
- Vitrified matter expelled by a volcano.
- A sour note in a musical performance: hit a clinker.
- A mistake; a blunder.
- Something of inferior quality; a conspicuous failure: a clinker of a show.
- Something admirable or first-rate.
- v - to form fused residue in burning
There are 7 letters in CLINKER: C E I K L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLINKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLINKER plus a wildcard: CLINKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLINKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLINKER
- clinker Tiles Photo Detailed about clinker Tiles Picture on Alibaba ...
- open and closed type slag clinker grinding mill dealers in German ...
- Traditional clinker built 10 foot punt - built of larch on oak
- Red clinker
- Re Naming the parts of a traditional wooden rowing boat
- clinker 1 1894 Snohomish.JPG (337156 bytes)
- clinker boat design - Boat Design Forums
- grade cement clinker grade cement clinker Manufacturers in LuLuSoSo ...
- Thread 289 v8 clinker ski boat
- clinker rep designboom_pronta
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.