Scrabble word: CLINKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINKER exist?
Definitions of CLINKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fragment of incombustible matter left after a wood or coal or charcoal fire
- noun - a hard brick used as a paving stone
- verb - clear out the cinders and clinker from
- verb - turn to clinker or form clinker under excessive heat in burning
- The incombustible residue, fused into an irregular lump, that remains after the combustion of coal.
- A partially vitrified brick or a mass of bricks fused together.
- An extremely hard burned brick.
- Vitrified matter expelled by a volcano.
- A sour note in a musical performance: hit a clinker.
- A mistake; a blunder.
- Something of inferior quality; a conspicuous failure: a clinker of a show.
- Something admirable or first-rate.
- verb - to form fused residue in burning